John Schneider and Associates, Inc.
JOHN SCHNEIDER AND ASSOCIATES,
INC. (JSA), established in 1952, has been
servicing the electroplating and metal finishing
industry for over 53 years. As one of the largest
and most well respected metal finishing suppliers
in the United States, JSA continues to provide
leading edge technology in the Midwest and abroad.
Representing several major chemical corporations and
numerous equipment manufacturers, JSA is able to
fulfill the diverse needs of an ever changing industry.
JSA also supplies complete turnkey equipment and waste
treatment systems for automatic or manual metal finishing
applications. Contact JSA with questions on plating,
black oxiding, bright dipping, electropolishing, chemical
strippers, hexavalent-free chromates and high protection
METALLINE CHEMICAL CORPORATION (MC2), a
division of JSA, researches, develops and manufactures unique specialty
chemicals for numerous metal processing applications. METALLINE’S advanced
chemical technologies are available from distributors located
throughout the United States and abroad.
- Coating Measurement Equipment for Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Substrates
- Measures Anodize, Plating, PaintAny Non-Magnetic or Non-Conductive Coatings
- NIST Traceable Standards
- Variety of Probe Designs that are Repairable
Alar Engineering -
Breakthrough in Waste
- Self-contained, Fully Automatic Dewatering Filtration Unit
- Filters Sludges Down to 1/2 Micron - after pH Adjustment
- Built-up Solids Removed Continuously as Drum Rotates
- Skid Mounted, Pre-wired, and Pre-piped - Shipped Ready to Use